Username: Password:

Author Topic: Attack Limits  (Read 567 times)

Offline CrazyJack

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Attack Limits
« on: July 06, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • I have a suggestion and hope somebody read this. My suggestion is to make a attack limits to this game. Now we dont have no limits, players can attack all day is they have heal points. Its no good, for now few" top" (they think they are top...only money)  players from Sons of Anarchy playing alllll day 7 days at week, they destroy rest of normal players and we dont have any purposes to attack. Its really annoying 2-3 months and nobody gone play this game because of them. Please make some attack limits at day, dont know 5 attack maksimum in 24 hours something like this. Need to stop that maniacs otherwise this game gone end quickly.

Offline WarRager

• Administrator
    • Squire
      • View Profile
    Re: Attack Limits
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 02:42:32 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]1
  • Hello,
    Thank you for your suggestion. Soon the game will be released in other markets and we will work with some partners. This will bring a lot of new players to the game and this will not be a problem. The issue right now is that there are too few active players in the game. Putting a limit on attacks would not be a good solution to this problem.

Offline CrazyJack

• Citizen
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 06:45:07 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • Sory but is not a solution. More players dont gone make any difference. That manics make 2000 and more points at day....its crazy sick playing nobody cant stop them. Make kingdom have 50 players and most gone leave this game because of them. New players also gone leave very soon when they gone see that "top" manics. If you dont gone make some attack limits at day 2-3 months and ragewar gone have barely few players and game gone "die"....

Offline Baba Jaga Patrzy

• Citizen
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 06:07:36 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • I created the similar topic :/
    I agree with you as 30 other players from ANUNNAKI kingdoms.
    The same players players attack all the time.
    They are in middle of 3rd age... 48h after restart!!!
    You will never get more players if you not solve this problem.

You can take us as example.
    We will not buy diamonds because we see that you don't do anything too balance the game.

All the best,
    Baba Jaga

Offline HansEvett

• Citizen
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 12:27:45 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • You are right baba.